Amy leads experience design thinking and strategy to ensure brands consider holistic consumer experiences, from physical to digital and everything in-between.
A self-starter who taught herself how to design and code, Amy has developed multiple areas of expertise. She flexes gracefully from developing ecosystem design strategies to providing strategic guidance to development partners.
Has worked with:
Is an expert in:
- Experience and content strategy
- CX strategy and experience design
- System-level information architecture
- Innovation and design thinking
Wants you to know:
- B.A. from UCLA & King’s College, London
- Originally from Los Angeles; now based in Brooklyn
- Fixed gear, single-speed cyclist
- Weakness for baked goods