Group Director, Naming
Lea approaches every naming project as a ruthless hunt for what fits, from the familiar to the striking. Understanding each client’s unique truth is the foundation for all of her work.
Has worked with:
- American Express
- West Virginia University
- CVS Health
- Truth Initiative (formerly American Legacy Foundation)
Is an expert in:
- Strategic, aesthetic names
- Naming systems that breathe
Wants you to know:
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Fulbright Scholar
- Shudders at crosswords and scrabble.
- Likes knitting.
- Does her best naming in the dark.
The Home Depot
Brand Architecture – Streamline. Simplify. Amplify.
Walk that name back
No battery? No problem—Rebranding a tech pioneer