Amy leads experience design thinking and strategy to ensure brands consider the holistic consumer experience, from physical to digital and everything in between.
As a self-taught experience designer and strategist who has been designing and coding since high school, Amy has multiple areas of expertise and flexes from developing holistic ecosystem design strategies to leading workshops and brainstorms to produce next-gen innovations.
Amy keeps a pulse on emerging technologies, trends, and solutions to provide expertise to every project she works on.
Amy has been lucky enough to work on both consumer and B2B projects with LiveNation Ticketmaster, Samsung, American Express, and 3M, amongst others. She’s also been an Adobe Design Leader, guiding discussions about the role of experience design to pave the way to a more equitable future.
Has worked with:
Is an expert in:
- Experience and content strategy
- CX strategy and experience design
- System-level information architecture
- Innovation and design thinking
Wants you to know:
- B.A. from UCLA & King’s College, London
- Originally from Los Angeles; now based in Brooklyn
- Fixed gear, single-speed cyclist
- Weakness for baked goods